Luggage Free offers pickups and deliveries directly from your doorstep to ensure that preparation for your next trip is entirely stress-free. Below are a handful of tips to keep in mind based on the type of residence at which your collection is scheduled.
Residential Pickups (From a house)
- Have errands to run or appointments to make? Be sure to select a 1 hour or 4 hour pickup window when booking your order.
- You can always leave your items outside for the driver to collect. We recommend leaving your luggage on your front porch next to your front door, at your discretion. The shipment(s) must be packaged as instructed and the shipping label must be securely attached and visible for the driver. A signature is not required upon pickup.
- If you plan to leave your items at an alternate location on your property, please leave a note on your front door and contact one of our travel specialists for assistance.
- Lastly, if your selected pickup window is no longer convenient and you do not feel comfortable leaving your items unattended for collection, you may drop off your luggage at a local carrier store.
Residential Pickups (From an apartment building or complex)
- If your pickup location is an apartment building or an apartment complex, we recommend leaving your shipments with the doorman, in the lobby, main office or designated shipping and receiving area of your building.